Micro Derma Roller Dermarollers Features:
1. 200 pins face derma roller, our cosmetic microneedle face roller is so easy to use and does not hurt unlike other brands.
2. Our micro needle roller is the best compliment for all your skincare products such as serums, creams, and gels, beard oil, hair oil. Microneedling allows ingredients to be absorbed faster because pores are opened from the epidermis to the dermis layer.
3. Our tool can be used on the face, forehead, neck, nose, scalp, chin and any other part of the body that needs a skin refresh for a healthy texture and color.
4. We use only the highest quality needles to produce our highly effective, gentle derma tool which is the perfect solution for maximizing results. This cosmetic skincare tool helps facial rejuvenation and gives your skin a smooth and healthy glow.
Needle length of micro needles skin roller: with 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm. 2.5mm, 3.0mm.
Derma roller applications:
* Stretch marks
* Acne- and surgical scars
* Wrinkles and anti-aging
* Ice pick- and chickenpox scars
* Treating or reducing cellulite
* Enlarged pores
* Lack of firmnes
* Age spots & sun damage
* Under-eye bags
* Hair loss
* Hyper pigmentation
How To Use Derma Roller:
1. Clean your face in a common way. Clean the derma roller.
2. After about 15minutes, put a micro-needles end on your face and make it roll on your face.
3. Do not use it in the heavy press into your skin, in mild pressure!
4. Clean the derma roller after use. store it in dry & clean place.
How to clean the Derma roller:
1. Before and after the skin needling treatment, please disinfect the derma roller.
2. First pour some at least 75% alcohol in the derma roller storage container or some other clean cup. The derma roller head should be all covered with the alcohol. Leave the roller in there for a while. Then, take it out, run hot water over it and allow the derma roller to air dry on paper towel.
3. After cleaning your derma roller place it to storage box or container that is provided with the derma roller.
4. You should do this after every skin needling session to disinfect your derma roller. Never place your derma roller in boiling water or in an auto-calve as this may permanently damage the needles.