HIEMTSURE Pelvic Floor Muscle Repair System
It is most suitable for patients with mild to moderate pelvic floor dysfunction, and for severe patients who do not want surgery.
(2) Urinary incontinence(Stress urinary incontinence, Urge incontinence and Mixed incontinence).
Stress urinary incontinence: leaking urine during coughing, sneezing, or physical activity.
Urge incontinence: Uncontrollable urine leakage when suddenly needing to urinate.
Mixed incontinence: Combination of stress and urge incontinence symptoms.
It is a comfortable option for men and women of any age who desire a non-invasive solution for urinary incontinence. Due to factors such as the body’s normal aging, childbirth, menopause or obesity, the pelvic floor muscles weaken and insufficiently support the pelvic organs. The factors directly correlate with urinary incontinence.
(3) Sexual dysfunction; repeated reproductive tract infections; pelvic floor Organ prolapse; abnormal pelvic and abdominal
dynamics; postural changes.
(4) Abdominal and pelvic surgery, pregnancy and postpartum, pelvic floor muscle atrophy, changes in spinal curvature, separation
of rectus abdominis, changes in hormone levels.
(5) Vaginal abnormalities: wide and loose vagina, vaginismus, vaginal bulge.
(6) Prostate pain; Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Large prostatitis; Erectile dysfunction.
Output intensity 2.5T
output power 300W-4500W
output frequency 1-60hz
chair size 47.5cm*47.5cm*9.5cm/3kg
host size 111cm*38cm*58cm/45kgs