Hydra Needle is an effective microneedle device for delivering cosmetic serum into the skin. With just a light tapping motion, the serum flows into the skin, using less product and delivering the serum under the dermis. The 0.5mm gold-plated microneedles have the same thickness as hair and pierce the skin painlessly.
• Wash skin with warm water.
• Sterilize the unit before and after each use.
• Use just a few drops of serum per treatment. Serum should be similar in consistency to olive oil.
• Prime the device by tapping on the back of your hand a few times.
• Be sure the device is vertical when using so the serum comes out evenly.
• Tap in an even pattern over the treatment area.
• If you have serum on your skin after the treatment, rub it lightly into the skin.