Micro Derma Roller System Titanium DNS DermaRoller
Model No. DNS192
Theory Microneedle therapy
Application Salon, Home
Needle count 192 needle
Needle materical Stainless Or Titanium
Needle Size 0.2-3.0mm
1. Works on the stimulation of new collagen fibers as well as other vital skin cells
2. It doesn’t harm or damage the epidermis
3. After treatment for Stretch Marks, Acne Scars Wrinkles etc, the skin becomes thicker and tighter
Elasticity and bounce is restored and you a left with a healthy and youthful appearance
4. The Roller can be used to treat many skin related issues.
5. The one thing which most of them have in common, is a lack of collagen in the skin.
1. Anti Aging
2. Fine Lines and Wrinkles Reduction
3. Stretch Mark Removal
4. Scar Treatment
5. Acne Scar Removal
When using different kinds of needle?
The 2.5mm/3.0mm-size needles can remove wrinkles, body extension scars and burning scars.
The 2.0mm-size needles can remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars.
The 1.00mm/1.5mm-size needles can remove wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin.
The 0.5mm/0.75mm-size needles can help build beautiful & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss.
The 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm-size needles are perfect for cosmetics application.
How to clean derma roller
1. Before and after the skin needling treatment, please disinfect the dermaroller.
2. First pour some at least 75% alcohol in the dermaroller storage container or some other clean cup. The derma roller head should be all covered with the alcohol. Leave the roller in there for a while. Then, take it out, run hot water over it and allow the derma roller to air dry on paper towel.
3. After cleaning your dermaroller place it to storage box or container that is provided with the dermaroller.
4. You should do this after every skin needling session to disinfect your derma roller. Never place your dermaroller in boiling water or in an auto-calve as this may permanently damage the needles.
There are no reviews yet.