Hydra Needle is an effective microneedling/microchanneling device used to inject a variety of serums into the skin. This microneedling device contains 20 gold tip needles to produce optimal delivery into the skin. Each needle creates a hole the same thickness as a hair. The microneedling device is most commonly used to deliver cosmetic and hair rejuvenation serum into the skin and can be utilized for stretch mark and scar removal.
Hydra Needle Specifications
0.6mm, 1.00mm, 1.5mm Professional Medical Grade Sizes Available
20 individual gold plated needles
Needle material is titanium & 24K gold plated
Special Spiral Groove System delivers PRP and serums directly into the dermis
Plated Disinfection and Sterile EO Gas Package, Single Use Device to provide patient safety and eliminates risk of cross contamination
Can be used for aesthetics, hair restoration, and scar and stretch mark reduction
Package dimensions 12x8x2.5cm (WxDxH)
Benefits of Hydra Needle
1. Deeply hydrates and oxygenates dermis and epidermis
2. Brings instant relief by reducing skin trauma post-sun exposure
3. Reduces discomfort of overdried skin (roughness, itching)
4. Restores the mineral and ionic balance of the skin
5. Improves skin hydration from the inside out
6. Activates skin’s self-healing mechanisms against UV, pollutions and allergies (supports immune system of the skin)
7. Reduces deep wrinkles and symptoms of photo-aging and sagging
8. Rejuvenates the skin and improves its complexion
9. Restores skin firming and elasticity
10. Give instant and long-lasting effects!
What serums can I use?
The Hydra Needle can be used with many custom made solutions and serums including but not limited to the following:
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Amniotic Fluid Allograft (AmDropTM)
There are no reviews yet.